Kickoff!

I've always wondered why people have this extra bit of emotion when they do or experience something for the first time, be it the first day at college or the first time they write a post for that matter. From my past experiences of "first times" I think there are either of two major emotions which tag along... either joy, when you've won a race for the first time ever and you are about to step on the podium (the thing you always dreamt of standing on), or fear, on that first day of attending college, the students of which have set high standards in ragging. :)

This being my first attempt at creating and managing my blog, I have this slight feeling of joy coz this is something new to me and I’ve been wanting to do this for quiet some time now but was pure lazy. I don’t really know what you guys are destined to read on visiting this page but one thing is for sure... don't come here with an expectation... coz there is total chaos on "My side of the fence".

2 comments:

Stargazer said...

Welcome, my friend. :-)

'Smee! said...

what's with the pink?! welcome, btw :) i only have two posts. Laziness is holding my genius back :|