3 Days Apart

How does one get to know their future???
These are our options...
1) Consult these astrologers who have no clue of their own future and want to go around speaking about someone else’s days to come.
2) Get to meet that wise little parrot who picks a card depending on its mood. Well, if a parrot knows our future then why aren't they worshiped like Gods?
3) Get hold of a time machine which shows you your future. There are movies based on this theory: Minority Report and Pay Check are some of the many movies on this theme.

Now, I don't trust an astrologer (according to one such guy I was supposed to be something more like a looser); and a parrot doesn't look too convincing an option. The only option left out is a time machine which I think exist only in movies (and the saddest part is that these machines were destroyed in the movie itself :( otherwise I might just have considered getting hold of one haha). But then I still get to know what's in store for me at least a month in advance. And how is that... It’s because Du and I were born "3 Days Apart". I know I know... you think I’ve gone mad, but it’s true. Anything that has happened in our individual lives has sooner or later happened to the other. Be it goof ups in college, getting called to the princy's office for the stupidest of reasons, job offers, interview calls, what not. If something significant has happened in his life then you can be rest assured that it has happened in my life too not necessarily with the same magnitude though.
Still not convinced??? Ok let me tell you why I believe it...

If it happened once: no one including me would have looked at it seriously.

Twice: may be we could call it coincidence

Thrice: stunning coincidence

Anything beyond that: now that's where the count lies. Actually... we've lost count. :P

Ever since we noticed that our lives follow this so called "one month + or -" rule (which is I think 3 years old now) the belief in it has just grown simply because it has worked ever since. No matter how much we try to avoid the situation in which the other was (in cases when the end result has not been pleasant) we still face the same situation sooner or later (one month + or -).
I bet you are wondering why this post isn't called "one month + or -" or something on those lines... it's because we believe that all that has happened in our lives, one month + or -, is simply because we were born "3 Days Apart" :)
Now coming to who is "Du"... well, he's a buffalo brain :) , that's what i call him :P He's a really nice guy who patiently listens to whatever you have to say and then says "okkkkk..." (not always) before he says what he has to say :)

Cheers to our friendship!!!