I'm a born _______ !

You must have heard this phrase ...
"He/she is a born ______"
(Fill in the blanks with the correct answer. Any answer, however correct (eg. artist, singer, cricketer, yada yada yada (this one borrowed from stargazer), other than the one written in the VTU answer template will not be given any marks, unless of course you are in the grace marks region)
and must have also used it in the many days that you have lived just to read this post.
Well, it just dawned upon me (at 1:03 AM on the rainy night of the 8th of October 2008, when my super dirty car is getting a natural wash) as to what needs to go in that blank for me.
Yes, in the middle of all this gloominess I have found the answer to my blank... and since I have done so, I would like to share it with you.
I, sketcher, am a born LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZY GUY !!
Hun, what was that... I know you all agree with me. I know!!
The funda of me the anda(in shape) is simple... (beware, killer logic on its way!)
Musicians are born singers when they start singing at a very young age, no training no whatever else it requires, nothing. They just learn to be good singers.
Likewise, I started doing two things, eat and sleep, right from birth. And now, without any practice or effort, I do just that day in and day out. Eat... sleep, eat... sleep. When someone asks me how did my weekend go... I have one standard answer, ate... slept! Now aren't these the traits of a born lazy guy??

To all those who find some kind of kinship with this post... Welcome to the slouch club.

7 comments:

Stargazer said...

No wonder you're getting larger by the day. :-)

Rize said...

isnt "I am a born ________" to filled by a single word? :P ..
anyways just make sure u dont get so large that u need to buy a 'clean' new car :P

Sketcher said...

@rize: Did you set the VTU answer template? No right... so how can you say that it has to be only one word?
Anything is possible with VTU my friend!

Rize said...

ah..sorry my mistake, i did not read clearly! :) ... lazzzzy guy seems to fit in perfectly!

Unknown said...

Put me in that Club too Buddy!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping isn’t easy my friend.
Ask an insomniac …
Be proud of what you can do
If ppl are good at something, they still gotta do it.
But with this talent, if u don’t do anything for a long time, it will just happen (fall asleep)

Now u can sing:
“Aao Sikhao Tume Ande Ka Funda
Yeh Nahin Pyare Koi Maamule Banda”

El Furibundo said...

You are not lazy. I know. :)
You have the gift of easy sleep, and that is a different thing!