Still awake!

Today or rather tonight is one of those nights when I just can’t get any sleep.

What’s keeping me awake? If I knew, I would be doing something to stop it from keeping me awake rather than typing this post.

So anyway, it is not because I had a short nap in the afternoon as I would then keep wriggling in bed till my blanket looked more like a python around me and eventually fall asleep. Or do I strangle myself to sleep? Hmm good question :P

It is not because I had too much for dinner and I cannot digest it now, If that was the reason then I would be a zero control burp machine for about an hour or two and get tired burping and fall asleep.

It is not because I had coffee after dinner. I don’t think coffee can keep me away from sleep this long.

It is not because my mind is working on inventing something new. I don’t think I need to give a reason for this. :P

It is also not because I felt like posting something today!

Then what on earth is it!!!

Is there something I am missing out here?

Current time: 3:45 AM IST.

5 comments:

Rize said...

haha..dude..drink beer..keep burping..and fall asleep! :P
considering u had to go early in the morning, sleeping this late on sat, i have to say 'hats off to your sleepless commitment!' :P.

Avishek said...

he he dude I hope you are not getting psyched up on the question of prospects we discussed at length the other day!

'Smee! said...

Johnny, cut out the philosophy. It's just too hot to sleep :) Which explains why I'm still awake!

Rize said...

ya...i like it when he is called johnny haha..i bet he likes it as well..:P

@'Smee! - u think its too hot there? U better not come here, its much much more hotter here!

Supriya said...

hmmmm.....sometimes there are some dreams that we see only wen we are up..i guess its the battle between the need to see them and the want to see the ones when we slep that keeps u up...hope u slept tho :)